Monday, November 22, 2010

I just wanna scream and lose control, Throw my hands up and let it go...

Forget about everything and runaway, yeah

Oh Avril...God I feel your song today.

I had no desire to post negative things on this blog. I am determined to rid my life of negativity, but I just want to scream! I can't keep it in anymore.

Family. They can be awesome or they can suck. I have seen such kindness and generosity from members of our family. Loved ones doing everything they can to help and support us. People knowing boundaries, and knowing when to just wait along the sidelines and be there when we need them...

And then there is the opposite....family who doesn't leave well enough alone. They just don't get the hint. They are mean and hurtful and selfish. And they do not respect Eric's wishes...not my wishes, ERIC'S!!!!

Then it ends up getting dirty. If you are reading this and thinking, "Is this me?" then yea it is you. I can no longer continue to entertain insanity. I am not selfish, I am not keeping people away from Eric, I am carrying out his requests. He doesn't want negativity or drama in his life right now. He needs positive thinking and attitudes, not fighting, drama, and negativity.

2 comments:

  1. J, I feel so bad...because I know exactly what you're going through. Unfortunately. I am sorry to say this, but I am happy to not be alone, happy to know that other people are going through the same thing...I am not a freak. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea it is horrible! And I am sorry you go through it too! If you can try to find me that 5 types of people article...

    ReplyDelete