Monday, November 15, 2010

"No one ever carried my load...I'm too young to feel this old"

I giggle when I think about writing about Kings of Leon...I remember this awesome night Eric and I spent with his partner in the 17th (2nd time around) Mark and his wife Kate. We were drinking down in his bar and Mark and KAte were arguing about Kings of Leon...what a great night.

I heard this song not too long ago, and found, while heartbreaking, to be inspiring. It is true that even sad songs can be uplifting.

It's the day before surgery. Getting final pulmonary testing at Sloan before surgery. this nurse is a bitch. I hope Dr. Lee is nicer because I want to punch her in the face. I realize Eric is the patient, but I am the one who knows everything. I keep track of the family history and current treatments. Eric is kind of running on autopilot, so I answer the questions....

Anyway...guess I will blogging more today...its gonna be a long one.

No comments:

Post a Comment