Friday, February 3, 2012

bill collectors....

They love to use google. They are getting smarter. I think they google me and E and found this blog. So this message is to them:

-My husband has stage 4 cancer....so whatever money you are trying collect (if i in fact even have a debt to you) I am spending it on keeping my husband alive

-my mortgage is the 2nd most imp thing besides his medical needs/bills

-I haven't lived with my parents in nearly 8 years, stop calling them because that will make me not call people back.

-Dont try to bully. No one likes a bully. I am fighting for my husbands life, so I dont mind fighting with some asshole across the country on the phone. Hanging up is pretty easy, and i have all unknown numbers go to VM, soooooo You really aren't "bothering me"

-When things get better, I will fix my situation. Until then, the only thing I care about it my family, and keeping my husband alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment